Uprooting False Beliefs
November 9, 2023 12:00 – 1:30 PM CST
This webinar will focus on helping counselees identify false beliefs that have taken root as a result of past trauma. Participants will learn how to uncover these beliefs with counselees, and they will gain understanding in how to grieve the pain associated with the belief so they can uproot it and replace it with truth.
Participants will learn:
- Common false beliefs for trauma survivors
- Five ways false beliefs become rooted deeply in the mind and heart
- Essential tools for shifting false beliefs toward the truth
- How to help clients talk back to false beliefs
- How to use imagery in Scripture to help counselees cling to truth
Christian Trauma Healing Network has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7313. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Christian Trauma Healing Network is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.